BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2013 Hillingdon 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy TS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 3:04pm
Thanks to all the organisers for another great days racing (and for sorting the weather) 

Special mention to Miles for lend of the Wasp, Duct tape for holding it together and everyone for not laughing too hard when i fall over.

I really enjoyed having a proper race of it in both rounds, Mike and Ian made for some really fun laps though i could never tell if Mike was there as he was so low he hid from my mirror only for a pedal to reappear next to me. Great fun.

Roll on 2014 and yet more fun 

Allewedder A2, Broken Optima Baron Lowracer
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 4:24pm
Andrew
Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to keep looking for a very low racer for the meantime. Mighty impressive photo though!
Thanks
Russ
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:09pm
Lines for quibbles and grumbles are now closed. Please do not try to register a gribble or qumble as it will not count but you may still be charged by your network operator.

Three malfeasances have been adjudicated upon and found to be of substance:
  • Round 1 Race 2 (slow): Nick Marshall 11 laps instead of 10
  • Round 2 race 1 (fast): John Lucian 11 laps instead of 12
  • Round 2 Race 2 (slow): Stuart Glen 9 laps instead of 8
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:38am
The Hillingdon results and end-of-season Championship Tables are now on the website.

Many thanks to Kevin and best wishes for a speedy recovery from what sounds like a pretty nasty bike accident.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic