BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2013 Hillingdon 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Hillingdon 2
    Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:21am
Last chance this year to blow the cobwebs off the bike and have a race...

If you haven't been to Hillingdon before then please give it a go... It's one of our best circuits.

I'm sure Twed will be along soon to tell us what the race format will be but racing is likely to start at about 11am and will need to finish by 2pm as we have the AGM in the clubhouse...

Andy TS View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy TS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:29am
Im in - fairly local so would be rude not too..

Been practising starts so i can now move away without crashing 75% of the time... Guess i will be at the back on the line LOL
Allewedder A2, Broken Optima Baron Lowracer
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:15pm
That's 74% better than I'm doing on Ratty... Big smile

tincanracer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:00am
My son, Rob, will be making a return to the track at Hillingdon. Is his old number 14 still available?

Cheers

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:05am
Hi Stuart,

Number 14 is currently showing on the system as Marcus Asbury... He raced at Rhyl this year...
Number 149 is the only "14" number showing as available - That may be a nice easy one for modifying existing numbers on the bike?

tincanracer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:01am
Thanks Alan, 149 will be fine, I will make up new plates anyway as he doesn't have the originals, or the bike.  On a different subject does someone (Leo?) still have my first aid kit? If so can it come to Hillingdon please. I bought it for BHPC use anyway but it has my wasp sting spray in it.

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:30am
No worries - Just need to nab the race organiser (Twed) early on and get Rob's name entered on the system with that number...
Leo said at Curborough that he will be coming to Hillingdon...

Leo McNally View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leo McNally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:03pm
The first aid kit should still be with the club kit.  I took it all to Curborough, but didn't take it away with me.  I'm not sure who has the club kit now.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be any fun.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:06pm
Thanks Leo!
Can somebody confirm who has the club kit please and that it is going to Hillingdon?

Also Twed: Any thoughts on race format yet??

HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:39pm

I think we have the first aid kit and will bring it to Hillingdon. I'll check if we've got something I don't recognise as being club kit.

Heather
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic