BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2013 Curborough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 3:09pm
Denise rides hers on the road, didn't she ride it to the Worlds this year?

I also used to commute through Bath and Bristol on my Baron X-Low. 

Above points are illustrations of use so demonstrating that inclusion of these types of machine should be allowed.

Edited by Yanto - 03 October 2013 at 3:13pm
markchillery View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markchillery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 3:26pm

The track was a little rough. But a pin meant to be loctited in wasn't; that’s the main cause and is my fault. Too much rushing this week.

I’m honoured  that my name might be associated with unusual bike failures on the track but, given all the talk about suitability of recumbents for the road, I would have preferred the association to have been for developing a bike (albeit an unreliable one) that addresses that issue directly. Ahem: the Switchblade, developed by me, Mark Chillery. 

But, it could just as easily come to refer to anyone falling off twice at the same meeting.

Mark Chillery

Occasional Racer
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 3:31pm
Never before in the history of Human Powered Vehicle racing have there been so many worthy candidates for the "Unfortunate Scotsman" trophy at one event! Big smile

johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 10:58pm
There is a mistake in my vehicle class for Curborough; I am only class O and Mf and not M. I was surprised to see that I am promoted to 3-rd place in the M class, in spite racing with full fairing. Somebody should correct the results.
John Lucian
KevinJ View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

Denise rides hers on the road, didn't she ride it to the Worlds this year?

I also used to commute through Bath and Bristol on my Baron X-Low. 

Above points are illustrations of use so demonstrating that inclusion of these types of machine should be allowed.
or the sports and street classes are so open that they should not exist as covered by others
Kevin Jenkins

Windcheetah
KevinJ View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:14am
Updated results for John Lucian - now only in O and Mf
Kevin Jenkins

Windcheetah
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:02pm
Hi Folks
are there any photo's of the slow race.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

Hi Folks
are there any photo's of the slow race.

Jeff.

not seen any yet, I think Yanto was taking some.
There were some big cameras knocking about.
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 10:18pm
Thanks Ian.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic